Re: Fedora safe/recovery mode

On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 12:56 -0500, Tony Nelson wrote:
> In Anaconda partitions.py Partitions.sanityCheckAllRequests() I see that
> /boot must be at least 75 MB.

arghrragrhrahrhrhrahrhgrh I'm apparently smoking crack

Any chance of slimming the rescue disk down? Its currently ~85mb. ;P

And if this honestly is a Good Idea, perhaps anaconda should start
demanding a ~200mb /boot in FC7 so at least new installs will have space
in the future. Dealing with old installs will be... somewhat
problematic.

Personally I want SystemRescueCd in my /boot too, that's 121mb.
121+85 = 206. 256mb should do...