Re: Installation order of basesystem, filesystem and setup.

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Phil Knirsch (pknirsch redhat com) said:
Final option ofc would be to just change the description ofc (doh!) and be done with it.

Like:

Basesystem defines the components of a basic Fedora system (for
example, the package installation order to use during bootstrapping).
Basesystem should be in every installation of a system, and it
should never be removed.

How's that?

I like that solution. Don't touch the seven deadly packages!

Bill

Done :)

Read ya, Phil

/me wonders what the other 6 deadly packages are and is afraid. very afraid. :)

--
Philipp Knirsch      | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Development          | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111