Re: Fedora 6 and Disk Druid Overall Disk Space

Thanks for the info.

With custom layout you have to create/adjust the partitions and lvm's
yourself
where as with the default layout disk druid creates the partitions and lvm's
as it
deems fit which I am normally happy with BUT it ends up taking the entire
leftover
space to achieve this.

However when I want to create the custom layout then I should be able to
specify
that ONLY 20gb should be allocated and then the partitions and lvms should
be
created as disk druid seems fit just like default layout does BUT working
within
those 20gb.

Thanks
Shams

--

news:Pine LNX 4 64 0703102130190 29020 pony ip-solutions net