net-tools status?

Yo,

I'm *probably* missing something, but it looks like net-tools hasn't been updated upstream and we have a bazillion patches in the Fedora package at this point - is this about the situation? :-)

Asking because I'm wondering if someone should find out the upstream situation. I've been working on some networking hacks for an April Fool's joke and so happened to be trawling this over the weekend.

Jon.