Re: speed of yum depsolver

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 02:47:57PM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> Then why are you using rawhide, other than to have a reason to complain?

Almost exclusively for local test builds. It seems more comfortable than mock,
when it works.

Believe me or not, I do not use it to have a reason to complain. I just asked
for a workaround and didn't want any flame. Seems I shouldn't have sent that
comparison between yum and apt-get.

--
TJ., BaseOS, Brno, CZ