Yum repository indices broken by reorganization

I've been unable to successfully update my system since yesterday; a
cursory check shows that files on the mirrors have been moved from
Fedora/RPMS/ to Fedora/ .

Presumably this will be fixed with the next update of Rawhide?

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.wordpress.com/

My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not signed.
               -- Christopher Morley