Re: Yum repository indices broken by reorganization

On Monday 12 March 2007 17:09:20 Michel Salim wrote:
> Ah yes, that works. Any reason why this is necessary?

Content moved from Fedora/RPMS/ to just Fedora/ and the cached information
didn't cope with that.

Seth, what might we be able to do in the future with things like this?  Not
that I expect to move content again, but ya never know...

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora