Re: Announcing yum-merge-conf, a yum plugin to merge configuration files

Aurelien Bompard wrote:
Neal Becker wrote:
It would be nice to have an additional check implemented in the
plugin to workaround the bug.

Yes, that's what I meant.  Please, please.

That's trivial to do, I've added it.
I also made a few fixes, the plugin should now work on FC6's yum and
RawHide's yum too. I've updated the plugin itself only, the RPM is not
updated. Just copy it to /usr/lib/yum-plugins
Please tell me what you think of it, what I should change, and what I should

Now, I don't speak python fluently, but as far as I can tell, the script will simply continue after the "diff" is run? Would it be more intuitive if it would ask again if it should keep or replace after the diff is shown?

Ola Thoresen

       '-:_      )  / `' '=.      It is easier to fix Unix
         ) >     {_/,     /~)     than to live with Windows