Re: Rawhide Dependencies Broken

On 15/03/07, Matthew Miller <mattdm mattdm org> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 12:10:34PM -0300, Nicolas Antonio Corrarello wrote:
> Maybe I've missed some mail with instructions, yum update its no working
> on Fedora 7 Rawhide. Is there any fix already for this

sudo yum clean metadata

try again.

for the last couple of days rawhide hasn't been installable (pxeboot +
ks from local mirror)
2 days ago yum crash, yesterday yum file conflicts, anyone know it
it's stabilised at all today?

3 machines waiting to get testing on, if only I could install them
(F7t2 from DVD has RAID1 issues for me)