Just an idea regarding pup/Software updater

Just an idea - its been pondering me for a while. I know with yum if you do the following commands:

Either

yum update <package_name>
yum update
yum upgrade
yum install <package name>

It always tells you how many MB it is going to be for the download. Is there any option or configuration in pup to tell the total download for the software to be updated? What are peopleĀ“s thoughts on the issue?

--
David Hunter