Re: [RFC] Filesystem-local databases in mlocate

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

> You're rephrasing my opinion much better than I stated it originally

Thanks :)

>> Maybe the LSB would care to publish a standard within the next
>> 10 years?
>
> Replace LSB with FHS, if we want something quick

I've looked at their web site, but the FHS spec has not been updated
since early 2004, and their mailing-list archives look like a spam
dumpyard.

These two clues make me suppose the FHS standardization body may
have retired or maybe just moved elsewhere.

--
   // Bernardo Innocenti - Develer R&D dept.
 \X/  http://www.develer.com/