Re: KDE-Live-CD: basic cd layout and localizations

Sebastian Vahl wrote:

> I've created a new basic layout for the cd:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureFedoraKDE/KDELiveCD
> The size on todays rawhide is about 667 MB.
> Please tell me which package should be added or removed.

Just found today you should add
xine-lib-extras
to the pkglist (for arts support).

Hrm, in the meantime, will ping xine-lib maintainer to see if we can come up
with something better/easier that doesn't pull in a whole bunch of
other/extraneous deps.

-- Rex