Re: too many deamons by default - F7 test 2 live cd

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Benny Amorsen wrote:
Disagree. cpuspeed is harmless if the hardware doesn't support it. No
reason to go out of your way to disable it.

There is no daemon designed by be harmful. We might as well as enable everything by default by this logic.

Are you saying I should drop kittenblenderd from my kitten_blender package?

     Jima