Flag Modification Denied

Hello, everyone:

According to the new procedure, I'm supposed to set "fedora-cvs" flag
whenever I'm requesting branches. Actually trying to do that results
in:

"You tried to request fedora-cvs. Only an authorized user can make this change."

How would I go about getting authorized? And, generally, how would I
go about getting authorized for any other things that I used to have
access to before February?

Regards,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev