Re: too many deamons by default - F7 test 2 live cd

On 19/03/07, David Zeuthen <david fubar dk> wrote:
On Mon, 2007-03-19 at 12:54 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
> Locked yes, not logged in no. That's something that will be fixed
> really soon, now that g-p-m can be run headless.

Yes, we should do this for Fedora 8. It will have the side effect of
silencing a whole lot of complainers on this list.

For sure. I have a version on my local machine that can run headless
and apply policy, and also exposing a dbus interface.

What about putting a battery icon in the GDM screen? Sanity or insanity?

Richard.