Re: OCFS2 and tools in FC.

Naoki wrote:
Hello all,

OCFS2 made it into the mainstream kernel a while ago. But while Debian
and SUSE ship OCFS2 tools, FC does not.

Is this simply a case of nobody submitting them, or is there a license
issue (nah, it's GPL) ?
If the answer is the former then is there time to add them before FC7 ?

It's the only main line clustered file system and I'd like to run it
through the gauntlet with my favourite OS.

Please submit it as a Fedora Extras package review. It is too late to get it on the standard Fedora 7 media, but it will at least be easy to install from the repo.

Warren