Re: fedora-maintainers vs fedora-devel

Axel Thimm schrieb:

> The way I see it it is like the following:
> [...]

The way it was meant was the following afaics and iirc:

 * fedora-maintainers -- important discussions between maintainers where
we exclude the world (remember: it's a closed list!), no endless
flamewars, not that much traffic, so people can easily follow it

 * fedora-devel -- all the other devel stuff

I'd say we failed with what fedora-maintainers was meant for. We have
quite some flamewars on fedora-maintainers, we discussed stuff here that
we should have discussed in the open on fedora-devel-list, where
non-contributors can participate, it's high traffic and we scared people
away with it.

CU
thl