Re: fedora-maintainers vs fedora-devel

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

I'd say we failed with what fedora-maintainers was meant for. We have
quite some flamewars on fedora-maintainers, we discussed stuff here that
we should have discussed in the open on fedora-devel-list, where
non-contributors can participate, it's high traffic and we scared people
away with it.

Perhaps *both* lists are failures in different ways?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com