Re: new list: Fedora-kernel-list.

Dave Jones wrote:
In days of old, changes to the Fedora kernel would typically
mean sending me a patch in an email.   These days, now that
we've got more than one fulltime Fedora kernel maintainer,
it's meant I've had to educate people into adding Chuck onto
the Cc: when people send me stuff.
Rather than have to go through this process each time someone
new joins the kernel team, creating a mailing list, and adding
more people to a mailing list seems to make more sense.

Rather than have another internal @redhat list however, it
makes more sense in the interests of openness to make this
an external list that *anyone* can subscribe to should they
feel motivated to do so.

Agreed, if this is indeed meant to be public you should make the archives public too.

Regards,

Hans (potential fedora-kernel-list lurker, who likes to start lurking through the archives).