Re: KDE-Live-CD: basic cd layout and localizations

Am Mi 21.März 2007 schrieb Rex Dieter:
> The livecd tools have passed review(1), can they get imported and built in
> the repo so folks (like me) can more easily use these tools?  Please
> please?
>
> -- Rex
>
> (1) For the most part,
> http://bugzilla.redhat.com/220635
> http://bugzilla.redhat.com/220637

The reviewed versions are quite old. They are for F7Test1 and don't work
anymore (so I think). The git-version also uses kickstart files now.

However, I'm not developing livecd-creator so I'm not the right person to
maintain them (you replied to my mail :) ). Rahul Sandaram also have asked
this on fedora-livecd-list. [1]

Sebastian

[1]
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-livecd-list/2007-March/msg00142.html