Re: SSH tunnelled X sessions become unresponsive.

On 23/03/07, nodata <lsof nodata co uk> wrote:

I really think you need to ask this question on the Xming board/list, if
there is one.

I have already mentioned it to the Xming developer, but as it seems
specific to F7 I thought I'd mention it here in case anyone else was
doing remote X sessions from F7 to any /other/  X servers and seeing a
similar issue.

I do realise that it can get a bit awkward when reporting an issue
like which involves non-Fedora software, it would be worse of course
if it were a proprietary X server on windows.