Re: [BUG] Mounted partitions are not showing up and CD/DVD link not correct

i used fstab but those partitions are still not showing up. if i delete that policy file those partitions are showing up!
in my opinion that`s wrong.

2007/3/23, Kevin Kofler < kevin kofler chello at>:
Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler <at> chello.at> writes:
> > well.. how i want to run my Linux is in a way that i can just see all my
> partitions. i don`t want to be limited with that stuff.perhaps making a on/of
> switch for this? (on = all partitions visable/mounted off = the way it`s
> currently done)
>
> That's what /etc/fstab is for.

PS: If you want a GUI tool rather than the trusty old text editor, there's
fwfstab.

       Kevin Kofler