Re: iwlwifi working for anyone?

Thomas J. Baker wrote:
I'd like to know if anyone has the iwlwifi driver working with the stock
rawhide setup? With NetworkManager, I can see different networks but
trying to connect to one doesn't work. It always fails with the
"association took too long (>20s), failing activation." error.

Yeah I'm seeing the same thing here. Also, iwconfig shows that the card is in 802.11a mode. I tried to manually set it to a "g" frequency, but it just changed back to "a" mode.

Austin