Re: iwlwifi working for anyone?

On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 15:22 -0400, Thomas J. Baker wrote:
> I'd like to know if anyone has the iwlwifi driver working with the stock
> rawhide setup? With NetworkManager, I can see different networks but
> trying to connect to one doesn't work. It always fails with the
> "association took too long (>20s), failing activation." error.

I haven't tried with the kernel from today, but I've never had
any luck connecting on my home network (WPA/TKIP).  I'm going to
rebuild the laptop with a fresh install of F7T2 this weekend, and
will bugzilla it if the problem still occurs (I want to eliminate
the possibility that it won't connect due to something I've messed up).

ja.
--
Joe Ammond                                 joe ammond edwardjones com