Re: Which unresolved bugs block a release?

On 3/23/07, Andy Burns <fedora lists burns me uk> wrote:
On 22/03/07, Will Woods <wwoods redhat com> wrote:

> We do actually have some guidelines for this:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/ReleaseCriteria

I'm surprised that install to dmraid is classed as MUST, yet install
to mdraid isn't even mentioned as SHOULD.

good point I disagree on some others mentioned on this page too:

"Rescue mode SHOULD also be able to detect/mount RAID/LVM/dmraid/mdraid installations"

no it MUST else we ship a release with a useless rescue mode for many setups

"All other services available in Core SHOULD start as well. "

if a service don't even start!! how could we even _think_ of shipping it?

 and also update without reinstall should be a MUST....