Yum-presto (deltarpms) ready for testing.

Ahmed Kamal and I are pleased to report that Presto, a yum plugin that
downloads deltarpms when possible, is ready for wider testing (than the
two of us).  Warning: It may eat your kittens!

RPMs are available from
http://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/presto/wiki/WikiStart

Please report bugs on the project page or e-mail them directly to me.

As most of you have heard (over and over), deltarpms are essentially
binary diffs between two rpms.  They can provide significant savings
when you update your system.

Please note that we only have deltarpms created for FC6 i386 updates and
extras.  We will try to add Rawhide and/or 64 bit in the near future,
though we are constrained by the space required to mirror them all.

The Lebanon Evangelical School has graciously agreed to let us (ab)use
their bandwidth and disk space for at least the near future, so please
don't worry about overloading our bandwidth.

Jonathan