Bugzilla is unbearable to the point of being unusable

Hi,

Querying bugzilla for Fedora bugs is frequently unbearably slow, and
also inprecise. Is there _anything_ that could be done about this
situation. I would imagine that this affects workflow quite badly, and
leads to many more duplicate bugzilla reports.

I wish I had the technical expertise to contribute something, rather
than just complaining, but I don't.

Best wishes,
Jonathan.