Why nobody uses vnc module to X?

Hi all,

I'm really surprised that nobody uses vnc's rawhide module to X. Module was completely unusable since 2nd March (got sigsegv) and no bugreport came to me :( . So looks that no one uses rawhide vnc (unlikely) or all need RANDR support and have national-specific keyboards and for this use vino or krfb (unlikely too). Or vnc module users are disgusted with sometimes nasty bugs and bugreporting and they prefer slower, but sometimes more reliable servers? This isn't sounds good for me :( . I'm really interested in how can I reconquer prestige of vnc module again :)

Regards, -A-