Re: rawhide report: 20070327 changes

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 10:16:18 Richard Hughes wrote:
> Ick. So the crasher bug fixed in gnome-power-manager 2.18.1 isn't going
> to be included? I cc'd redhat maintainers about a week ago when doing
> the release announcement. This means I'll continue to get circa 10 bugs
> a day about crashing gnome-power-statistics.

I'm sorry, nobody asked for a build of it to be included in the test release.
The package changelog has nothing more than "Update to 2.18.1" so I don't
really have a way of knowing what it fixes or introduces, so I wasn't about
to tag it all on my own.

Thankfully it'll be available as an update.  Also thankfully once we merge you
can take over gnome-power-manager and maintain it yourself within Fedora (:

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora