Re: hplip: hp-toolbox advertising?

On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 23:29 -0500, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:

> The Fedora Packaging Guidelines represent the hard work of many
> contributors, both those of Red Hat employees and community members.
> Honestly, your blatant disrespect for both the guidelines drafted and
> approved by the community and the committee which already has a
> thankless job makes me sick.

If you look at the cvs commits, you will find that I move desktop
packages closer to following the guidelines every single day. Saying
that I consider the guidelines as just that, guidelines, not a god-given
scripture is quite something different than "blatant disrespect".

> Attacking, slandering, and refusing to comply with the guidelines when
> they don't suit you personally sets a _wonderful_ example for Red Hat
> community relations.

Can you point out where I have been attacking and slandering, please ?

This thread started out with calling my a hypocrite, now I am attacking
and slandering. Time to call it a day, I think...