Re: Presto logging

Jonathan Dieter wrote:

Also, our test server is syncing updates and extras every six hours.
Does anyone know if there's a way for the fedoraproject servers to push
updates rather than our polling?

Is there a good site with info on setting up a drpms mirror and other useful info to get one started on the deltarpm era?

I'm not thinking about rsync'ing the drpm packages, but rather, i'd like to automatically build the drpms on this system, for use by my internal machines i386,x86_64.

Any pointers?

Thanks

/Thomas