Re: hplip: hp-toolbox advertising?

Bernard Johnson wrote:

I do not disagree with the direction taken with CodecBuddy (this I
stated in my original email).  I very much disagree with lack of
impartiality between vendors who are both supporting Linux.

You expressed some concerns with codec buddy itself which I hope I have answered. Using that explanation to justify your argument to a desktop icon for a unrelated package is bad form even when your argument is right because it confuses two separate concerns. Please don't do that.

Regardless of your technical justifications, name calling and flaming a fellow Fedora contributor with generalized and incorrect claims is not constructive at all. Please don't do that either.

Rahul