Re: hplip: hp-toolbox advertising?

dragoran wrote:
Bernard Johnson wrote:

And for the record, I am *not against* pulling hplip from Fedora if
that's the consensus.  I am however against inconsistency in packages
and application of policies across the distribution.

I don't use it myself but removing a software that supports that many devices that else would be useless on fedora is simply wrong. and if we say foo is in the package guidlines but package bar sucks so I won't honour point x is silly.
either get the package or the guidlines fixed.

Or orphan the package and let a community member pick it up ?