Re: hplip: hp-toolbox advertising?

Patrice Dumas wrote:

In my opinion this is for fedora-devel, since it impacts on reviews.
I have repeatedly annoyed submitters by saying that a src.rpm as a whole
was a derived work of each of the tarballs. Now I stand corrected.
Similarly I have argued that all the files in a tarball needed to be
GPL compatible if there was a single GPL file in the tarball, this seems
to be wrong too, if the 2 files don't have any relationship at link time
and no runtime inclusion (say a C program and a script).

I thought you claimed this is one of the reviews and were corrected by someone else. Make sure you clarify any legal issues in fedora-maintainers list before enforcing it on reviewers. At any rate it looks we need a FAQ on common legal issues. If you have a list I can write it up and run it via Red Hat Legal.

Rahul