Re: hplip: hp-toolbox advertising?

Alfredo Ferrari wrote:

BTW I bought a multifunction HP printer/scanner/fax etc JUST BECAUSE
    it was fully and freely supported in Linux...

/me too,

Can we please stop the HP bashing, they are doing a great job in providing support for their hardware, if their tools need better integration into the rest of Linux, then work with them, instead of bashing them / their software.

Regards,

Hans