Re: Yum-presto (deltarpms) ready for testing.

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Josh Boyer wrote:
I for one would not approve this.  I feel it would have needed to see full use
from at least test1 time frame to be considered for enabled by default for a
release.

Agreed.

I'm going to "me too" this, but add that I don't see any reason this couldn't be enabled by default on F8, assuming it gets polished and formalized in the meantime. IMO (and I suspect I'm not alone), this functionality came into the public eye way too suddenly to ship now, especially with the rather fatal bugs. I certainly do like the concept, though, and in the meanwhile may enable it on networks where I don't maintain a local mirror.

     Jima