Re: Yum-presto (deltarpms) ready for testing.

Jonathan Dieter wrote:

Okay, what are you thinking?  I'd be happy to change the format (I chose
csv for easy machine parsing), but I'm not sure what people would like
to see.

I was thinking we need more detailed incremental logging of what drpms are being downloaded, which builds of drpms failed etc for troubleshooting. Maybe a format close to the yum log would make it easier.

Sweet!  Maybe this is the wrong place, but how do I go about getting
yum-presto into Fedora Extras?

This isn't the wrong place. fedora-extras list is going to be shutdown soon ahead of the merge. To submit a package as a new contributor you need to follow http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join

Rahul