Re: Announcing Fedora 7 Test 3 (6.92)

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Thursday 29 March 2007 17:35:59 Richard Hughes wrote:
b) that the default (GNOME) version didn't have gnome in the name.

That's sort of the point. Our "Default" spin or the one we'd like most people to use doesn't call out any specific software/technology/etc. It's just Fedora, what we the project think is our best foot forward. The KDE spin however is specialized for those that wish to use KDE or wish to see what it's about.

So the Gnome and KDE versions are going to have their own ISO's ? I am a little confused. I know with prior Fedora relases you just choosed what you wanted at install.

Thanks,
Andrew Jamison