Re: Yum-presto (deltarpms) ready for testing.

On 3/29/07, Jonathan Dieter <jdieter gmail com> wrote:
If you're asking about using presto for mirroring rather than updates,
I've put a little bit of thought into it and would like to have
something up and running soon.  We don't have the bandwidth to
continually mirror updates+extras, but we can put a few days into the
initial mirror and then use drpms for the updates.

Jonathan

if it can regenerate the whole rpm it'll be nicer (something like
applying patch to rpm) .. I dont know if this is possible or not .. if
not its okay for me .. having deltaRPM in the first place already made
me happy :D

regards
Hikaru
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail