Re: Yum-presto (deltarpms) ready for testing.

On 3/30/07, Jonathan Dieter <jdieter gmail com> wrote:
Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear.  That's what the plan is.  You would
download the deltarpm to your mirror and apply it to the older full rpm
sitting in your mirror and...presto! You've got the new full rpm!

Like I said, though, at the moment this is totally academic.  I haven't
coded it at all.

Jonathan

cool!! .. i'll be looking forward for it :D ... thanks!!

regards
Hikaru
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru