Re: NTFS-3G just released (3-28-07). inclusion to FC7?

NAC> I thought ntfs was non-free because there is a patent
NAC> associated. Remember the good ol' friends, the one from Redmond
NAC> and Novel

Given that ntfs-3g has been in the repository for quite some time now
and we went through this entire discussion at the time when it was
added, is there any chance you could do a bit of research before
attempting to revive the issue?

Thanks,

 - J<