Koji proxy question

Dear all,

I am not sure whether this is the right forum, but here it goes.
I am behind a firewall and cannot connect to koji server using
the CLI koji. How does one set up a proxy connection?

Another question, when trying to use the web interface. I cannot
login: I always get an error message from firefox.

Thanks

Victor Lazzarini
Music Technology Laboratory
Music Department
National University of Ireland, Maynooth