Package Review SIG

I would like to begin organizing a SIG for package reviews and the
issues surrounding them.  I spent a couple of minutes to create
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Package_Review and put in a couple
of tidbits.  Everyone is welcome; interested parties should respond
here or, if you wish, privately to me.

Organization is not a particularly strong suit of mine, so I
particularly welcome anyone who is willing to step up and help me get
this thing rolling.

 - J<