Re: Pulseaudio : lots of issues, how can I help?

Ralf Corsepius wrote:

Other groups/use-cases, I see:
- Situations of emergency (Broken X-server, memory hogging-desktop desktop apps etc.)
- Debugging.
- Machines without GUI installed.

Probably the latter is hard to imagine to the folks who came up this
proposal. Yes, folks, there are machines which are being used without a
GUI!

Servers need a GUI like a fish needs a bicycle (I forget who said that, but it's still just as true).

Anyway, while Fedora is (still) considered as "general purpose disto", it should has console.
I regret having to state this, but I have been thinking Fedora has quit
being a "general purpose distro" for quite a while.

Which will make things 'interesting' if RHEL continues to try to use fedora as a starting point.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com