Severn and Gnome 2.4

I have Severn basically updated with Rawhide.

Gnome 2.4 is great, however has anyone else had a problem with windows being sticky to the mouse?
I mean I click on a title bar to change focus, and I move the mouse the the window is in a move state following my mouse around until I click once again then it drops.

Any Guesses?

Thanks
Kreg