Re: Severn and Gnome 2.4

Yes and no... it is a usb mouse, using the PS/2 adapter through my KVM. I did hook up this mouse up directly to this machine, and had the same results. Mouse is a Logitech Mx700... this is a laptop, and if I remember correctly I had the same prob with the touch pad last night. It happens very frequently but not every time.

I haven't had this problem with previous versions of RH.

Kreg