Install problem of Fedora 0.94

Hi,

Fedora 0.93 installed fine. However, when I install the 0.94 to the same machine, it displays the following message during system boot up. I media-checked 3 disc and they are passed.

Running anaconda, the Fedora Core system installer - please wait ...
'import site' failed: use -v for traceback
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/lib/anaconda/isys.py", line 22, in ?
     from rhpl.log import log
ImportError: No module named rhpl.log
install exited abnormally
sending termination signals...done