Re: MP3 in Fedora Test2

Rob, thanks for the reply... hoever I did know about that repository, I was wondering what packages I needed to install for rhythmbox...and XMMS is now 1.2.8

Kreg

Rob Myers wrote:

kreg-

check http://rpm.livna.org from the readme.txt:

"According to fedora.us, the merger between fedora and redhat
necessitated the removal of certain problematic packages due to
licensing issues.

rpm.livna.org repositories contain those packages, and are apt/yum
enabled."

good luck

rob.