1024x768 text console using GRUB?

Hi.  Can someone please tell me the GRUB equivalent for the lilo
"vga=791" line in lilo.conf?  I really don't like that lilo was
completely removed cause I used to be able to add that line to get a
1024x768 text console, which is necessary on my laptop, which was just
upgraded to Fedora 0.94.  If there is another way to do this, please let
me know.

Thanks,
Prince