Re: Fedora and the System Administrator

Erik Williamson wrote:

> I've recently been asked/told to limit OS releases to every 2 years.  I
> feel that this is fair.

2 years? then Debian is for you. I don't know others that they offer
2 years of lifetime _free_

> (finally) My question is this:  What is the anticipated life-cycle for
> Fedora releases?  I know that there will be core updates every four

Fedora lifetime is from 6 to 9 *months* http://fedora.redhat.com/about/rhel.html

I would like to see an extension of 6 months more, more or less. At least
for _base_(kernel....) components.

--
SCO before, Smoking Crack Often now.